Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Florida Sunshine

Part 2 of my Florida road trip means we finally arrived in Florida! My sister only lives about 2 hours away from Steven's parents in Florida, so that was a pretty simple drive. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention we were all sick, and were getting zero sleep. That's always fun when you're alone with your two kids right? The first couple days were a little rough since we were all sick, but we had an AWESOME time in Florida. Here are some pictures of our trip.
(Hadley's sweet little crib @ the Rilea house)



(I need to do a whole separate blog post about Hunter's room, Nana, Popop and Aunt Anna made for him! SO COOL!)















(Thanks Daddy for teaching me a BAD HABIT)










We LOVE Florida, and can't wait to go back in October. 

No comments:

Post a Comment